- Tuition fees not supplied.
- International Indian School Ajman (IIS) is moving to new purpose-built premises with better facilities by mid 2011 according to a report in the Gulf Today newspaper. The principal, Abdul Majeed, was quoted saying "Last year, we had to refuse about 500 students who had applied for admission in our school due to lack of classrooms in the current building. But the new building would help us accommodate about 2,800 students, which will be 1,300 more than the current capacity."
- Previous head was Ms Girija Baiju (Principal)? Date of change unknown.
- Classes expected to be extended to Grade XI and XII with science, commerce and humanities streams from 2012-2013 academic year.
- School bus transport expected to be extended from Ajman and Sharjah to Umm Al Quwain (UAQ).
- IIS website at www.internationalindianschool.org. Nothing at www.internationalindianschool.ae.
- International Indian School of Ajman (IISA?) contact details from UAE Ministry of Education (MOE) website but other sources have tel +971-6-7408333 and fax +971-6-7408300.
- Assumed to be unrelated to, and different from the Ajman Indian School.
- Listed as "Indian Inetrnational Private School" with MOE, presumably meant to be "Indian International Private School".
- Email email@example.com should be valid also.
- Domain name www.internationalindianschool.ae is registered to the International Indian School according to UAE whois but only has an Etisalat parking page. Domain www.internationalindianschool.com is spam.
- Date founded and head's name unconfirmed.
- No other website or further details found.
Abdul Majid (Principal) +971-6-7423111 +971-6-7423330 firstname.lastname@example.org CBSE Indian 2002 www.internation
Fees information not supplied. Please se..
Many popular nurseries are full for 2012..